A grey Nissan NV200 van
|Also called||Chevrolet City Express|
eWolf Delta 2 Shuttle
Nissan Evalia (Europe & Asia)
Nissan NV200 Vanette
Mitsubishi Delica D:3
Ashok Leyland Stile
JAC Refine M3
|Assembly||Jiutepec, Morelos, Mexico (Nissan Mexico)|
Shōnan, Kanagawa, Japan (Nissan Shatai)
Barcelona (Nissan Motor Ibérica) (November 2009–present)
China (Zhengzhou Nissan) (2010–present)
Chennai, India (Nissan India) (2012—present )
Purwakarta, Indonesia (Nissan Indonesia) (2012—present )
Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia (TCMA) (2012—present )
|Body and chassis|
|Class||Light commercial vehicle/Leisure activity vehicle (M)|
|Body style||4/5-door van|
|Layout||Front engine, front-wheel drive layout|
|Platform||Nissan B platform|
1.5 L HR15DEI4
1.6 L HR16DE I4
2.0 L MR20DE I4
1.5 L K9K I4 (Europe)
6-Speed manual (European Market Only)
|Wheelbase||2010-12: 2,860 mm (112.6 in)|
2013-: 2,926 mm (115.2 in)
|Length||2010-12: 4,400 mm (173.2 in)|
2013-: 4,729 mm (186.2 in)
|Width||2010-12: 1,695 mm (66.7 in)|
2013-: 1,730 mm (68.1 in)
|Height||2010-12: 1,850–1,855 mm (72.8–73.0 in)|
2013-: 1,867 mm (73.5 in)
Nissan Kubistar (Europe)
Nissan Vanette Van (Japan)
Chevrolet City Express:
Chevrolet Express 1500 (United States)
Chevrolet Astro/GMC Safari
Chevrolet HHR (panel van)
Mitsubishi Delica D:3:
Mitsubishi Delica Van (Japan)
The Nissan NV200 is a light, commercial and leisure activity, 4/5-door van designed and produced by the Japanese automaker Nissan since 2009 (2010 model years).
NV200 Concept (2007)
The vehicle was unveiled at the 2007 Tokyo Motor Show (with a remote control panel for a spider camera, equipment for organizing and editing photographs and images while on assignment), followed by the 2008 Nissan Tenjin Motor Show.
NV200 Combi, NV200 Van (2009— )
Available in Combi and passenger car versions, NV200 was built on a modified version of Nissan's B Platform, with fully independent strut type front suspension mounted on a separate subframe and a leaf spring rear axle.
The vehicle was unveiled in 2009 Geneva Motor Show, followed by 2010 Beijing International Automobile Exhibition. The vehicle went on sale in Japan before summer 2009, followed by Europe in autumn 2009 and then in China and other markets.
China model went on sale on June 18, 2010. Early models include HR16 DOHC (83 kW/150Nm) engine.
Sales of European models of NV200 van and combi began from October 2009 in most European markets, followed by Family version in 2010. Early models include 1.6-litre HR16 (108PS) petrol or 1.5 dCi (K9K) 1,461cc (86PS) diesel engines, five-speed manual transmission, optional rear view parking camera.
NV200 Vanette (2009— )
Available in Van DX light commercial van and Wagon 16S people carrier, it is a version of Nissan NV200 van replacing the older Nissan Vanette.
The vehicle went on sale on May 21, 2009 in Japan, followed by other markets around the world.
Early Japan models included Van DX (2/5-person), Van DX route van (2-person), Van GX (5-person), Wagon 16S (7-person).
Autech NV200 Vanette Life Care Vehicle (2009— )
NV200 Vanette Chair Cab is a version of FWD NV200 Vanette with wheelchair entrance at rear hatch, automatic transmission.
NV200 Vanette Enchante step type is a version of FWD NV200 Vanette with electric slide step.
Japan models went on sale on September 7, 2009. Early models include 16S.
NV200 Vanette Universal Design Taxi (2010— )
It is a version of NV200 Vanette taxi designed to provide comfortable mobility for all customers.
The vehicle was unveiled in 2009 Tokyo Motor Show.
The vehicle was set to go on sale at the end of 2010.
2010 NV200 Vanette Van update (2010— )
Changes to NV200 Vanette Van include the addition of Van VX (2/5-person) and Van GX (2-person), addition of coloured bumper, full wheel cover, power windows, moon roof trim as standard on Van DX.
Japan model of NV200 Van went on sale in 2010-12-07. Early models include Van DX (2WD) (2/5-person), Van DX route van (2WD) (2-person), Van GX (2WD) (2/5-person), Van VX (2WD) (2/5-person).
Mitsubishi Delica D:3 and Delica Van (2011— )
They are badge engineered versions of the Nissan NV200 sold by Mitsubishi Motors, with 1.6-liter straight-4 engine.
Japan models went on sale in 2011-10-27. Early Delica D:3 models include M (5-person), G (7-person). Early Delica Van models include DX (2/5-person) (5MT/4AT), GX (2/5-person) (4AT).
NV200 New York City taxi prototype (2011)
This is a version of Nissan NV200 with 2.0L 4-cylinder engine, a low-annoyance horn with exterior lights that indicate when the vehicle is honking, sliding doors with entry step and grab handles, transparent roof panel (with shade), independently controlled rear air conditioning with a grape phenol-coated air filter, breathable, antimicrobial, environmentally friendly and easy-to-clean seat fabric that simulates the look and feel of leather; overhead reading lights for passengers and floor lighting to help locate belongings, a mobile charging station for passengers that includes a 12V electrical outlet and two USB plugs, a six-way adjustable driver's seat that features both recline and lumbar adjustments, even with a partition installed; standard driver's navigation and telematics systems; front and rear-seat occupant curtain airbags, as well as seat-mounted airbags for the front row; standard traction control and Vehicle Dynamic Control (VDC), lights that alert other road users that taxi doors are opening.
The vehicle was unveiled in 2011 Nissan Taxi of Tomorrow Design Expo, followed by 2012 New York International Auto Show, Nissan's Yokohama headquarters, 2012 Paris Motor Show.
Nissan e-NV200 Concept (2012)
Based on the Nissan NV200, Nissan introduced the Nissan e-NV200 conceptall-electric van at the 2012 North American Auto Show in Detroit. The e-NV200 has a 24 kWh battery pack that is expected to have a range similar to Nissan Leaf of 73 mi (117 km).
The vehicle was unveiled in 2012 North American International Auto Show.
Trials with a prototype were conducted with Japan Post Service beginning in July 2011, followed by trials with FedEx in London starting in December 2011, AEON Retail Co., Ltd., FedEx Express in Yokohama Area, Tochigi prefectural government in prefecture's rural areas from 2012-09-03
More testing with a more advanced pre-production version, unveiled at the 64th IAA Commercial Vehicle International Motor Show in Hanover, took place in Singapore, the UK, the U.S. and Brazil, Coca-Cola Central Japan Co. starting in mid-November 2012, FedEx Express in Singapore, Saitama City, DHL Japan in Tokyo Metropolitan Area.
A more extensive 6-month trial with 28 units delivered to British Gas began in the UK in November 2013.
Nissan Evalia in India (2012— )
The Evalia was launched in India on 27 September 2012. This new MPV from the stables of Nissan Motors is slotted in between the Maruti Suzuki Ertiga, which was launched in India in the month of April and has managed to make a mark in this segment, and the Toyota Innova, which is tagged as the bestselling MPV for a long time now. Maruti Ertiga’s highest selling point is its low price that has set the ball rolling for the new compact MPV in the Indian car market.
2012 NV200 Vanette update (2012— )
Changes include strengthened sliding door, 3-point seat belt for 2nd row centre seat passenger in NV200 Wagon.
Japan model went on sale in 2012-06-08. Early models included Van DX (2/5-person), Van DX route van (2-person), Van GX (2/55-person), Wagon 16X-3R (7-person), Wagon 16X-2R (5-person).
Nissan (e-)NV200 London Taxi (2012— )
In 2011, Nissan approached both Transport for London (TfL) and the Licensed Taxi Drivers Association to adapt a version of the NV200 to the requirements of the streets of London. With experience from supplying engines to London Taxis International for their Coventry-built TX1, the NV200 London Taxi was developed in London by Nissan Design Europe at their offices in Paddington.
- unique front direction indicators at the lower half of the bumper sitting further towards the outer edges of the vehicle
- integrated LED daytime running lights
- a specially-developed roof sign approved by Transport for London (TfL)
- side windows that extend the full length of the vehicle
- twin sliding doors
- enlarged left-hand door aperture (30 mm (1 in) increase in width, 20 mm (0.8 in) in height) to meet the requirements of wheelchair users
- twin loading doors split 70/30
- cabin with separate driver and passenger compartments
- five-seater layout with three-seat rear split rear bench mounted on runners
- sliding rear seat
- TfL approved seating access and controls. To meet the famed turning circle requirements of only 25 feet (7.6 m), defined by the width of the roundabout at the Savoy Hotel, Nissan further: modified front suspension with a separate steering knuckle connected via swivel bearings
- a wider track (allows for the turned wheel to clear the inner wheel arch)
- modified steering rack and double Cardan driveshafts that incorporate two universal joints
- sub-frame that connected to the vehicle with compliant rubber mounts, rear double-elliptical leaf springs
The prototype vehicle, equipped with the standard Renault 1461cc (89/110PS) dCi (K9K) turbodiesel engine, 5-speed manual (89PS) or 6-speed manual (110PS) transmission was unveiled in London, followed by 2012 Paris Motor Show.
After feedback, and to meet new stricter European emissions legislation, Nissan offered production versions from January 2014 based on a 1.6-litre petrol engine and automatic transmission. The new Spanish-built NV200 London Taxi was launched in January 2014, to be followed by the e-NV200 London Taxi in 2015.
2013 NV200 Compact Cargo Van (2013— )
The vehicle was unveiled in 2012 Chicago Auto Show.
US models went on sale at Nissan Commercial Vehicle dealers beginning in early 2013 as 2013 model year vehicles. Early models include 2.0-liter 16-valve 4-cylinder engine, Xtronic CVT.
2013 NV200 Vanette Taxi, Autech NV200 Vanette Chair Cab (2013— )
Changes to NV200 Vanette Taxi and Autech NV200 Vanette Chair Cab include strengthened engine valve and valve seat, support for LPG fuel.
Japan models went on sale in 2013-04-01. Early models include HR16DE engines, automatic transmission.
Ashok Leyland STiLE (2013—2015 )
Main article: Ashok Leyland STiLE
It was an Ashok Leylandbadge engineered version of Nissan NV200.
Indian model went on sale in September 2013. Early models included 1.5-litre K9K (86PS) engine, 5-speed manual transmission.
It was withdrawn from sale during 2015 due to low sales.
Autech NV200 Vanette LPG bi-fuel (2013— )
It is a version of NV200 Vanette with LPG fuel support, 45.5L(38.6L fuel capacity) LPG tank.
Japan models went on sale in 2013-08-30. Early models include 1600 LPG bi-fuel engine, automatic transmission, 5 seats.
NV200 New York City taxi (2013— )
Production model was unveiled in 2013 Matsuya Ginza's 'New York Week' fair.
The vehicle went on sale as 2014 model year vehicle.
The vehicle entered the New York City's taxi fleet near the end of October 2013. However, New York Supreme Court Justice Peter Moulton ruled that the deal between NYC and Nissan was "null, void and unenforceable" since the NV200 is not a hybrid. In addition, Manhattan Supreme Court Justice Schlomo Hagler ruled the Taxi and Limousine Commission exceeded its authority for mandating the city's taxi fleets be replaced by Nissan NV200. That ruling was overturned by a New York appeals court on June 10, 2014, with Justice David B. Saxe finding that the commission's mandate was in fact legal.
NV200 Mobility Taxi (2013— )
It is a version of NV200 New York City taxi with rear ramp for wheelchair access, integrated restraint system for securing of wheelchairs.
The vehicle was unveiled in 2012 New York International Auto Show.
Gonow Starry (2013— )
The Gonow Starry or Xinglang is a Chinese-made version of the NV200 made by Gonow. It made its debut to the Chinese market on August 20, 2013 with a ceremony attended by Gonow personnel, the press and other VIPs. Its MSRP is about 52,800 yuan for all models excepts for the 1.5L Premium, which is sold for 79,800 yuan.
2014 NV200 Compact Cargo (2014— )
US models of 2014 Nissan NV200 Compact Cargo went on sale in January 2014. Early models include S and SV.
Nissan e-NV200 (2014— )
The Nissan e-NV200 is the all-electric version of the Nissan NV200 panel van. Trials with Japan Post Service began in July 2011, followed by trials with FedEx in London starting in December 2011. More testing with a more advanced pre-production version took place in Singapore, the UK, the U.S. and Brazil. A more extensive 6-month trial with 28 units delivered to British Gas began in the UK in November 2013.
The pre-production version of e-NV200 was unveiled at the 2013 Tokyo Motor Show. The production version of the e-NV200 was unveiled at the 2014 Geneva Motor Show.
The production version of the e-NV200 has 30% of new components compared with the internal combustion NV200. The electric van has the same 24 kWhlithium-ion battery as the Nissan Leaf, and is capable of delivering an all-electric range of 170 km (110 mi) under the New European Driving Cycle (NEDC) test. Launched in June 2013, the car was scheduled to go on sale in Europe in the same month and in Japan in October. Pricing in Germany will start at €25,058 (~ US$28,055). The e-NV200 was the top selling electric commercial van in Europe in 2016 with 4,319 units delivered.
Chevrolet City Express (2014— )
The Chevrolet City Express is a badge engineered Nissan NV200 for the American and Canadian markets produced by the American automaker Chevrolet. Chevrolet plans to target the vehicle towards the business sector and will be slotted below its full-sizedExpress van. The City Express will come in two level trims (LS and LT), a fold-down passenger seat, 40/60-split rear cargo doors that open to 90- and 180-degree angles, left- and right-side sliding doors, twenty integrated cargo-mounting points throughout the interior, six floor-mounted D-rings and a center storage console. The LT trim will include a 5.8-inch diagonal touch screen, navigation, Sirius XM Radio, and Bluetooth connectivity as part of their technology package. The latter is also optional on the LS trim.
The vehicle made its debut at the 2014 Chicago Auto Show and went on sale in the fall of 2014.
JAC Refine M3 (2015— )
The JAC Refine M3 is a Chinese-made clone of the NV200, which was announced in production in 2014 with the vehicle released on March 18, 2015. It's priced at 69,800 Yuan for the 1.6 MT Luxury version and 74,800 Yuan for the 1.6 MT Intelligent.
The NV200 Combi received a three-star EuroNCAP score in May 2013. EuroNCAP commented of the adult occupant: "When the car was inspected after the frontal impact test, it was found that the floor panel had torn away from the base of the A pillar and numerous spot welds had released between the floor and sill...the main body of the sill was found to be bent inwards. The passenger compartment was judged to be unstable and the car was penalised. Similarly, the driver's footwell was found to have ruptured and was unstable and a further penalty was applied."
European models of NV200 were produced in Japan, until production started at Nissan's plant in Barcelona in November 2009.
In China, the NV200 is built by Nissan in partnership with Dongfeng Motor, and was released in June 2010.
An electric van based on NV200 is in production.
The Nissan NV200 New York City taxi was built in North America at Nissan's facility in Cuernavaca, Mexico.
Conversion of NV200 Mobility Taxi was done by Indiana-based BraunAbility.
Nissan Motor Co., Ltd. loaned 10 units of NV200 Vanette Taxi at no cost to several taxi operators in the Tohoku region of Japan to help improve public access to transportation in the areas affected by the recent major earthquake and natural disasters, with delivery began in fall 2011.
As of August 30, 2013, sales of Nissan NV200 reached 170,000 units.
The first buyer of Nissan NV200 New York City taxi was medallion number 7F20 owner Ranjit Singh, with delivery of taxi from Koeppel Nissan in Queens on 2013-10-18, and first 1-passenger fare service performed from JFK International Airport on 2013-10-23 to near 13th Street and 6th Avenue in Manhattan.
As of December 16, 2013, Nissan was in the process of distributing the first 200 units of NV200 New York City taxi to dealers across New York City. The company is also delivering another couple hundred new taxis to dealers in Seattle, Los Angeles, Salt Lake City and Texas.
Production of Nissan e-NV200 was scheduled to begin at Nissan’s plant in Barcelona, Spain, by mid-2014.
The Coventry-based ADV Manufacturing Ltd was responsible for the engineering, development and final assembly of Nissan NV200 London Taxi.
The Nissan e-NV200 was expected to be available by 2017 for the NYC Taxi of Tomorrow fleet.
In April 2010, it was named the Professional Van and Light Truck MagazineVan of the Year 2010.
The Nissan was announced as the winner of New York City's Taxi of Tomorrow, beating finalists Karsan V-1 and Ford Transit Connect. Nissan was awarded a 10-year contract to provide the city exclusively with some 13,000 yellow cabs, starting in 2013. The European version with the 1.5L Dieselfour-cylinder gets 54.4 averaged mpg (44 miles per US gallon); however, the American version will obtain fewer miles per gallon.
As part of NV200 New York City taxi launch in New York City, a #HailYes campaign was created by TBWA New York, centers on capturing New Yorkers' opinions on the NV200 taxi's unique features and encouraging them to give a #HailYes to the Nissan taxi. The #HailYes campaign kicked off during the ING New York City Marathon where #HailYes street teams blanketed the race route handing out #HailYes cheer cards, apparel and other promotional items to spectators. Beginning in early December 2013, New Yorkers can expect to see #HailYes appear around Manhattan and online. Planned activations include:
- TaxiTV: Taxi passengers will receive a video message from Nissan urging them to say #HailYes when they ride in New York City cabs. The message will run through the end of the year.
- Online Advertising: Media banners will run on different properties that New Yorkers trust for news. Each banner will provoke the audience to say #HailYes to the series of improvements that the NV200 taxi brings New Yorkers.
- Outdoor Advertising: Two #HailYes billboards were erected above the streets of Manhattan including the most prominent Penn Station board – standing above the busiest taxi stand in New York City. The other board is in Times Square.
- Facebook and Twitter: Online consumers will be encouraged to say #HailYes to the Nissan NV200 taxi through promoted Facebook and Twitter posts geotargeted for New York City. Nissan's Facebook and Twitter pages will also carry the #HailYes banner.
- ^Lim, Anthony. "Mitsubishi Delica D:3 – rebadged Nissan NV200 goes on sale in Japan beginning end-October". Paultan.org. Retrieved 2012-09-08.
- ^"Ashok Leyland Stile Is a Nissan NV200-Based Van for India". Freeinews.com. 2013-06-16. Archived from the original on 2013-12-15. Retrieved 2013-07-20.
- ^ abchttp://global.gacgonow.com.cn/article/20130821/n29108.html
- ^ abhttp://www.carnewschina.com/2014/01/13/spy-shots-jac-doing-the-nissan-nv200-with-refine-m3-mpv/
- ^日産自動車、小型商用車「NV200バネット」発売[permanent dead link] GAZOO.com (in Japanese)
- ^NV200: Nissan's new global van makes European debut at Barcelona Motor Show NISSAN Europe News Bureau
- ^Nissan NV200 is the International Van of the Year 2010, Nissan Media Europe
- ^ ab"Nissan Evalia Sudah Dipesan 1.000 Unit" [1,000 Evalias ordered]. tempo.co. 2012-06-07. Archived from the original on 2014-12-21. Retrieved 2012-08-14.
- ^Nissan NV200 What Van?
- ^日産自動車、第40回東京モーターショーの出展概要を発表Archived 2014-02-02 at the Wayback Machine.
- ^Highlights of the Nissan Exhibit at the 2007 Tokyo Motor Show
- ^NV200: NISSAN'S NEW SMALL VERSATILE PEOPLE CARRIER AND VAN
- ^"Nissan March and NV200 Featured at 2010 Beijing International Automobile Exhibition; All-electric Nissan LEAF among Nissan lineup on display". Yokohama. April 23, 2010. Retrieved August 12, 2016.
- ^Nissan March and NV200 Featured at 2010 Beijing International Automobile Exhibition All-electric Nissan LEAF among Nissan lineup on display
- ^"郑州日产NV200正式上市 引领中国CDV进入全新时代" [Zhengzhou Nissan NV200 officially listed lead China into a new era CDV] (in Chinese). Zhengzhou Nissan. June 18, 2010. Archived from the original on February 19, 2014. Retrieved August 12, 2016.
- ^ abNV200: Nissan's new global van makes European debut at Barcelona Motor Show, Nissan-Europe.com
- ^NISSAN RELEASES ALL-NEW GLOBAL VAN - NV200 VANETTE
- ^多目的に使える新世代小型商用車「NV200バネット」を発売 - ワンボックスタイプバン初の「環境対応車普及促進税制」による75％減税を実現 -
- ^ abNissan Releases New-generation NV200 Vanette Compact Van
- ^NV200 バネット「ライフケアビークル（LV）」シリーズを発売
- ^Highlights of the Nissan Exhibit at the 2009 Tokyo Motor Show
- ^Mitsubishi Motors Corporation to Launch New Delica D:3 Minivan and Delica Van Light Commercial Vehicle in Japan
- ^日産「NV200」がニューヨーク市の次世代タクシーに選定 ニューヨーク市タクシーの全車両を日産が独占供給へ
- ^NISSAN NV200 SELECTED AS NEW YORK CITY’S "TAXI OF TOMORROW" - Nissan chosen as exclusive provider of NYC taxi fleet -
- ^Nissan to Host Taxi of Tomorrow "Design Expo" in New York City
- ^Nissan shows New Yorkers the inside of its new taxi
- ^Nissan Taxi Of Tomorrow Makes World Debut On Eve Of 2012 New York International Auto Show
- ^Nissan debuts production NV200 "Taxi of Tomorrow" for New Yorkers
- ^Taxi's Global Roadshow Makes Japan Stop
- ^ ab2012年パリモーターショー 出展概要
- ^ abNISSAN AT THE PARIS MOTOR SHOW 2012Archived 2012-09-21 at the Wayback Machine.
- ^ abc"Nissan e-NV200 Concept debuts, previewing multi-usage zero emissions small van". Green Car Congress. 2012-01-10. Retrieved 2012-09-23.
- ^日産「e-NV200」コンセプトを2012年北米国際自動車ショーで世界初公開 ～「NV200」をベースとした100%電気自動車のコンセプトモデル～
- ^Nissan e-NV200 Concept Previews Future Affordable, Multi-Usage Zero Emissions Small Van
- ^"Nissan begins global proving tests for NV200-based EVs for compact commercial market". Green Car Congress. 2011-07-04. Retrieved 2012-09-23.
- ^ ab"Nissan, FedEx To Trial Nissan NV200 Electric Vans In London". Green Car Reports. 2011-12-13. Retrieved 2012-09-23.
- ^日産自動車、「NV200」※をベースとした電気自動車の実証運行をイオンリテール株式会社と開始Archived 2012-10-01 at the Wayback Machine.
- ^Nissan to Test NV200-based EVs With AEON Retail Company in Japan
- ^日産自動車、100%電気商用車「e-NV200」の投入に向けた実証運行をフェデラル エクスプレスと開始
- ^FedEx Express to Test 100% Electric Nissan e-NV200 in Yokohama Area
- ^日産自動車、「e-NV200」テストカーを栃木県に貸与 ～農村地域での電気自動車活用における実証運行～
- ^Tochigi Prefecture to Test 100% Electric Nissan e-NV200
- ^"Fedex Express and Nissan expand cooperative testing of battery electric e-NV200 compact van; new panel version". Green Car Congress. 2012-09-19. Retrieved 2012-09-23.
- ^ abNissan Expands Test of Electric e-NV200 Van into Singapore; Headed to US Next
- ^日産自動車、100%電気商用車「e-NV200」の投入に向けた実証運行を コカ・コーラ セントラル ジャパンと開始
- ^Nissan Teams with Coca-Cola Central Japan to Test e-NV200 100% Electric Commercial Vehicle Ahead of Market Launch
- ^日産自動車、100%電気商用車「e-NV200」の市場投入に向けた実証運行をフェデックス エクスプレスと協働でシンガポールにて開始 -2012年9月発表の両社による包括的なグローバル実証運行プログラムの一環-
- ^Nissan and FedEx Express Expand Collaborative Testing of the 100% Electric Nissan e-NV200 Compact Van to Singapore
- ^Nissan Starts Field Testing 100% Electric Compact Van, e-NV200, in Saitama City as part of E-KIZUNA Project
- ^Nissan and DHL Japan to Test e-NV200 100% Electric Compact Van in Tokyo Metropolitan Area
- ^ abNissan Ships 28 e-NV200 Electric Vans To British Gas – Largest Commercial Trial To Date (video)
- ^Exclusive Images Of Evalia Launch Exclusive Evalia Launch Images By Carazoo
- ^"Nissan NV200 London Taxi: In Detail". NissanNews.com. August 6, 2012. Retrieved August 12, 2016.
- ^"日産自動車、「NV200ロンドンタクシー」を公開 -ロンドン･ブラックキャブの未来の形を提案-" [Nissan Motor Co., Ltd., published a 'NV200 London Taxi']. Nissan-global.com (in Japanese). August 6, 2012. Retrieved August 12, 2016.
Не лезь не в свое. - Ну. Беккер кивнул. Уже в дверях он грустно улыбнулся: - Вы все же поосторожнее.